(Middleware Developer/Integration Software Engineer)
Required Skills include the ability to:
• Experience developing software components using Python, Ruby, and Java
• Ability to Develop, Test, Maintain, Support middleware and dataflow automation systems in support of the CNO mission.
• Ability to Interact with multiple stakeholders and organizations to design and develop complex tasking and data flows.
• Ability to Troubleshoot complex data flows in the corporate testing and production environments
• Experience developing data transformations using structured data formats and standards (XML/XSD, Json/Json Schema)
• Ability to develop, deploy, and maintain software on multiple platforms (Windows and Linux)
Desired Skills include:
• Familiarity with application frameworks (Python Django, Ruby on Rails)
• Experience with automated testing, continuous integration, unit testing frameworks
• Experience with communications, network, and cryptographic protocols
• Experience with the CNO mission and knowledge of compliance, operational security, and software security
TS/SCI with FS Polygraph is Required