Cyber Intelligence Analyst for the DoD-Defense Industrial Base Collaborative Information Sharing Environment (DCISE). The successful candidate will author cyber threat reports for Defense Industrial Base Partners and government partners that are responsible for supporting computer network defense. Primary author of complex threat reports focused on APT activity and intrusion set TTPs. Products are based on partner incident reporting, malware reverse engineering reports, and open source research.
Alliant LCAT Description: Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
Suggested Qualifications: 13 years of professional experience without a degree; or 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or no experience required with a related PhD or JD. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
|Required Skills:||Clearance: Top Secret/SCI highly desirable. May consider extremely well qualified candidates at Secret with TS eligibility.|
• Knowledge of adversary activities in cyberspace with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP)
• Strong familiarity with Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) activity as well as indicators of compromise
• Ability to analyze, produce, and disseminate analytical cyber threat products that assist in identifying threats, priorities, severities, and IA risk mitigation measures.
• Technical skills proficiency in one or more of the following areas:
• network communication using TCP/IP protocols, basic system administration
• basic understanding of malware
• knowledge of computer network defense operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch)
• Ability to perform data analysis, aggregation, event correlation and information security threat definition
• Ability to engage with cyber intelligence analyst counterparts across the US Intelligence and Law Enforcement communities
• Very high attention to detail
• Certifications (any): CISSP, CEH, GCIH, Network+, Security+, A+, CCNA
• Technical Skills proficiency: encryption technologies/standards, basic malware analysis or digital computer forensics experience
• Experience working in a Security Operations Center or Computer Network Defense organization