This position supports the Program Management Office (PMO) within the DoD Cyber Crime Center (DC3), a national cyber center. The position is located at the DC3 facility, and will require the candidate to work shoulder-to-shoulder with multiple government customers. The candidate will be actively engaged in generating and maintaining Master Schedules as well as project planning activities in support of DC3. A successful candidate will have experience with developing Master Schedules with Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and providing status on schedules. The candidate will be expected to work with customers to collect inputs, requirements, and objectives. The successful candidate will have project management expertise, having taken projects from requirements through schedule development, metric generation, and reporting. The candidate will lead various reviews with the customer. This position will have high visibility on the program, with regular engagement with senior government leaders.
Alliant LCAT Description: Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable
Suggested Qualifications: 13 years of professional experience without a degree; or 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or no experience required with a related PhD or JD. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
Secret Clearance is Required
• Demonstrated experience in developing Master Schedules and Schedule Statusing
• Ability to establish a project/program from its infancy/initial requirement
• Demonstrated experience in Project Planning
• Demonstrated experience developing Work Breakdown Structures
• Secret to start, ability to obtain TS
• Ability to work at customer location
• Control Account Management
• Familiarity with Cyber Missions
• Strong communications skills
• Ability to speak and present effectively