· Linux, MS Windows as well as provisioning and configuration of virtual machines
· Qualification: Five (5) years system administration experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required
· Education: Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
· -Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc
· -Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems
-Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
TS/SCI with Polygraph Required